We are looking for a software Engineer who will be joining our software development team to build great products for our users.
As an Engineer at OMG, you’ll be working with a team of talented and innovative engineers on interesting projects and features. You’ll have the opportunity to own these projects which will be actively used by millions of users on our platform and there will be lots of room to develop professionally.
- 2+ years of active software development
- Proficient with NodeJS
- Good computer science fundamentals – concurrency, multi-threading, data structures, architecture, and various design patterns are things we work with and discuss regularly
- Good knowledge of Databases (PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Firebase is desirable)
- Experience in full development cycle (planning, documentation, development)
- Experience with the following — API design, micro-services, TDD, immutable infrastructure, and open source software
- Fair understanding of how to build out and maintain reliable distributed systems and can deeply discuss tradeoffs
- Good experience with troubleshooting and debugging issues.
- Must be able to work with little supervision
These are some of the technologies/tools used at OMG, any knowledge of them is a plus: